Today i actually felt brave enough to say out loud that it seems to be getting easier. I guess the logic was that if I say it's getting easier that I'll get too comfortable and let my guard down. But I should have faith in myself and trust the process. And truthfully I'm just thrilled that it's getting easier! If you had told me on day 4 or 5 that this would get easier, I would never have believed it.
Eleven days later and I'm only just now starting to believe that I can do this. And though I'm often formulating a detailed plan for eating junk on Day 31, I've also been thinking about starting a new challenge a few days after this one ends. I'd like to continue the no sweets challenge and add no enriched flour foods as that would significantly reduce processed foods from my diet.
I hope to just continue chipping away at my bad habits until I'm truly eating like a caveman! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment