Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are the rants and raves of a first time mother... Baby love is the side of pregnancy that we all know and love. Glowing mothers. Blissful joy. Baby bumps. While mucus plugs represent the side of pregnancy that no one tells you about. Foot long epidural needles. Constipation. What really happens in a c-section. Episiotomies (look that one up). My goal is to make it through this with my sanity and sense of humor fully (or mostly) in tact. I hope you enjoy!
aww every time I see Turner's videos I say out loud, "He's so precious!" We love him!
ReplyDeleteDon't give that boy a meat fork! That is just waaay too cute!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAwww, Turner's laugh is too cute. I miss the little guy and I owe him a visit soon! And by the way, I just looked up what an episiotomy is and I can honestly say if I wasn't terrified enough already, I'm now extremely terrified. Yikes!!!
ReplyDeleteSomewhere, Andrew is viewing this, considering how he, the baker of the group, forgot to teach Andy how to use a spatula during their weekly viking warrior training.
ReplyDelete