Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Run Run Turner

This is why parents always say they shouldn't have bought any toys for their children. Boxes, bows, ribbons, tissue paper, microwave grates. Microwave grates? Who would have thought that a microwave grate could be so much fun?!

I started recording just wondering how long he could make the microwave grate fun. I also have to admit that I had a hunch that we might end up winning the grand prize of $100,000 on Funniest Home Videos. Unfortunately Turner managed to stay on his feet and no one got racked in the crotch, but it's still funny to me.

To my surprise he was thrilled with it for over 15 minutes, ha ha! But don't worry...I sped up the video because even I, his mother, don't want to sit and watch him play with a microwave grate for 15 minutes. I'm not that obsessed ;)




3 comments:

  1. Wow, Turner is really fascinated by this new toy. It's amazing how long he can focus on one thing. Super cute! Made me laugh both times I watched it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of all, I like that you have "run run rudolph" as the song...and you posted feb 1! Turner is getting so big!

    (see...I do read your blogs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat- Christmas music is great year-round...you know I don't like to color inside the lines.

    ReplyDelete