I put my baby down tonight for bed and realized it's the last time I'm going to see him as a zero-year old. Well, except on the baby monitor but that doesn't count.
It's so bittersweet. I'm so excited to see what God has in store for Turner, but I also can't imagine how the last YEAR went by so quickly. It's difficult to wrap my brain around the fact that Turner has been in our lives for a whole year. In one regard I can't believe that he's turning a year old while at the same time it feels like he's always been a part of our lives.
I honestly feel like the most fortunate person alive. I love our family as it is, Troy, me, and Turner and I hope to be able to multiply to that blessing with more sweet little babies down the road.
It's been a wild and bumpy ride but so I'm lovin' it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday Turner boy! Getting so big so fast...slooooooow doooooown!
ReplyDelete