Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turner Just...

Only today for the first time I felt like I dominated a conversation with talk of Turner. I was on the phone to April this afternoon and fun facts about Turner just kept popping out of my mouth. Granted, I normally make an effort to get in touch with people while Turner's napping or after he's gone to sleep, so he was right in front of my face. It went a little something like this:

"There's a fly buzzing around Turner's head right now and it's really bugging him, he keeps swatting it away. Keeping him busy though. Ha ha. Gotta love this baby torture."

Where were we? How was your Thanksgiving?

"Oh sorry, I got distracted. I think he's taking a poop right now. Oh yep, he's got his hands clenched into fists and is grunting. He's never sat this still in his life, must be concentrating."

What were you saying about your life? I'm interested.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you he took an accidental step in the bathtub a couple of days ago. He's so funny, it's like he knows how to walk but doesn't know that he knows how to walk. You know?"

And then my battery died and we didn't get to talk for the rest of the day. Yep, I'm officially that friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment