When I think of rooting I think of a little baby who is still in the pink wrinkly hamster phase of life, rooting around with their eyes closed looking for milk. But lately Turner's attempt to root is hilarious. If I'm not fast enough he will root around at my chin, nose, cheeks, my belly button. He will try to tap into any resource until he gets what he's looking for! I've seen him rooting on the sides of his car seat.
But today's attempt takes the cake. In all of his wiggling he managed to get his leg up above his head and he actually attempted to nurse on his own big toe. When I laughed out loud at him he looked at me like "What? It was worth a try." Kid's crackin' me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AH HA HA HA! I'm so glad you added this story to the blog. He is so entertaining!
ReplyDelete