Saturday, November 20, 2010

Look!

I spent last night in College Station with Aunty Shanty, Nerissa and I drove up last night to see the new Harry Potter film. It's the beginning of the end and we've always watched them together (along with Jess Knight, our halfy who had something come up at the last minute...shame, we missed her!). But we drove up last night and them went to midnight yell. Good times.

Turner spent the night with Pops & Gigi so that Troy could get some studying done this weekend for his upcoming CPA on Tuesday. Pops called me this morning to tell me that Turner was laying in bed with him after drinking his bottle when he pointed at the TV and exclaimed, "Look!".

No offense to Pops but I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes this afternoon when I got home. I was saying to Troy that my dad swore that Turner said "look" and Turner immediately popped his finger up and pointed. It was so cute! It absolutely melted my heart!

Turner can say "da-da" when he sees Troy, but I think this is OFFICIALLY his first word. It's adorable and I'm such a sucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment