I now LOVE avocados and I cannot get enough of them! I eat 3-4 avocados every week! In my book, adopting a new veggie is always a good thing, even if it costs me 6 Weight Watchers points and $1 per avacado. They're an expensive habit but so delicious and so good for me and Turner (secondhand for Turner)!
But as the title stated...for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Though typically not a huge fan of chocolate, I walked away (or maybe still kinda waddled away) from the hospital clinging on to the comfort that warm brownies and soy milk provided to me. What?! One of a few sweets that I normally could resist and all of the sudden it began sustaining me from day to day. Somehow I replaced sleep with the nutritional value of brownies. Yikes!

Also not a huge fan of cookies (give me a bag of Haribo gummy bears or Giant Chewy Sweettarts and I am a happy girl), but for some reason I could not get enough of those adorable little Keebler Evles! The
Fidgestripe cookies also sustained me through the first couple of weeks postpartum.
BUT on the plus side I can't keep enough mushrooms in the house. A little bit of Pam in the pan, throw in the mushrooms for 10 minutes and you have a delicious snack!
Fortunately I have dropped the brownie and cookie habit since I have joined Weight Watchers. I am going to be the Maid of Honor in my best friend/college roommate's wedding in September and I don't think that she will appreciate it if they have to ROLL me down the aisle...ha ha!
Though I no longer crave the junk food and I try to focus on my two new loves, avocados and mushrooms, I still asked Troy to put back the Paula Dean brownies he put in our cart "for a rainy day" yesterday. JUST IN CASE!
No comments:
Post a Comment