Sunday, April 18, 2010

Turner's First Playdate

Turner had his first play date with his buddy Andy Bedo. Shannon and Andy came over in the afternoon, we laid Turner's quilt out and decided to let them duke it out while Shannon did a photo shoot and I took video.

When I was still in the hospital Troy told me to try to get so
me sleep while Turner was sleeping. I would try to play it off when Troy would
catch me just staring at Turner in his bassinet. Now I have no shame admitting the level of enthralment I have in Turner. He's really mine?!

Poor little Turner's head is going to be raw from being kissed so much, I can't help myself! And when he's asleep in his crib before we go to bed, I find myself wanting to go in his nursery just to see him. I'm not worried about him, I just can't stay away from my tiny (though less tiny everyday it seems) bundle of joy.

Okay, enough with the mush...enjoy these pics of the wresting match!

1 comment:

  1. Y'all just let Cullen mix it up and we'll show you "duking" it out.

    ReplyDelete