We went to church this morning and everyone looked pretty disappointed when we walked in the door. Sorry for the inconvenience! I was hoping to be in labor too, but unfortunately Turner is running the show for now (hopefully that will eventually change!).
So we headed to Escalante's for Mexican food with Troy's mom, Peggy. She got to watch as Troy stacked jalapeno after jalapeno into the queso and on my stack of chips.
Long walks. Check. Sex. Check. Spicy food. Check. I even found myself eating pineapple last night on the recommendation of a random website I pulled up. Nothing.
I drew the line at doing jumping jacks (or jumping on the trampoline as per the recommendation of our Sunday School class this morning) and have discouraged Troy from pushing down on my belly from time to time with a very impatient look on his face. I kindly remind him that I have EIGHT days left until my due date!
For the record, I am enjoying my time off to relax before the baby comes! Baby's happy and warm, I'm happy and rested, but this doesn't work well with Troy's work schedule. He keeps "dropping hints" that the sooner this happens the more he will be able to enjoy it...but no pressure.
So here I wait (complete with indigestion from the 40 jalapenos I ate) 3 centimeters dilated and 60% effaced just waiting for Turner to make his debut.
Hopefully I will have another update soon complete with baby's first picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment