The other night I had a dream that I went into labor, fell asleep and was waking up just as the kid was making his grand entrance into this world. My mom was there and she said "Wake up, Kris! This is it, you don't want to miss it!" I groggily opened my eyes just enough to see him being born.
But when I looked closer I noticed that he had tiny eyes made of red hots and I knew something was a little off.
When I looked even closer I realized that he WAS a gingerbread man. I looked at my mom in terror and she explained to me that this was just the "practice round" and the real thing would be coming later.
We then broke up the cookie and shared the snack right there in the delivery room.
Minutes later I woke up looking around my room just to be sure that there wasn't a little gingerkid snoring away at my bedside. Luckily, the coast was clear and I went back to sleep.
I have had many many trippy dreams since finding out that I was pregnant. But this one takes the cake....the gingerbread cake that is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment