Well...this should really be more like a FOUR letter word! Stretch marks....yuck...I can't even stand to type it, much less look at them in the mirror!
At 5 months I ignorantly thought that I was pretty much in the clear if I didn't have any stretch marks. I thought I was somehow going to be the one person to not get them during pregnancy. WRONG! They're slowly creeping up toward my belly button and hopefully that's where they will stay, but I guess only time will tell.
I got in bed two nights ago, got settled in and then remembered that I hadn't put my lotion on. When I asked Troy to get it for me he said, "Nah. It's not really working anyway." Very nice. I was just telling a friend over coffee that I wouldn't mind if Troy was a touch less honest with me somtimes! I'm not the woman who looks in the mirror and asks if my butt looks big, because I know I will get an honest answer...ha ha!
BUT I'm holding out hope that the lotion will help everything to go back to normal after I have the baby. From everything I have read they normally disappear a few weeks after delivery...here's hopin'! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed....
47 days to go..whoo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment