TURNER LEVI DICKERSON!
This is 99.99% decided. I need to leave the other .01% open JUST IN CASE. But we finally came up with a name for this kid that we both agree on. I (along with many others) thought that it would never happen. But Baby Boy Dickerson will be able to go through life with a real name! Turner Levi.
We picked Turner because it is an original and uncommon name but people will understand it when he tells them his name. It sounds distinguished but still sounds good when being announced for a tackle or a touchdown. And it means "Leather-maker, so hopefully he will be a hard worker and dedicated to anything he chooses to do.
Then Levi is actually my favorite part of his name because it has such a great meaning. The Levites were a people who did not necessarily have a designated home land because they found their home in God. My hope for Turner is that he will find his home in God alone (while at the same time feel that it's important to stay close to his mommy for most of his life).
So that's that....at least for now ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the name good choice!!
ReplyDeleteIts so cute
I so love it when people avoid trends and actually put thought into naming their children. Congratulations on your decision. You and T will be the perfect 'rents.
ReplyDeletedbd
I love your name choice....love it!!
ReplyDeleteYea, cool name and he'll fit it perfectly, I'm sure!! Good job!!!!
ReplyDelete