I'm pretty sure Tillman is already ticklish under his chin and he's not even 5 weeks old. Is that possible? It's probably torturing him, but I love to see him laugh with that big toothless grin!
I can see that Tillman will be rolling over before we know it, he can already roll onto his side at one month old. Yikes! Another mover and shaker! But I wouldn't want it any other way.
He's very strong. He grabs onto my fingers with such determination. I think he's going to be a motivated little booger.
Turner and Tillman were both crying in the backseat of the truck yesterday. Turner was crying because he wanted something (I'm sure) and Tillman was hungry. It was SO precious when Turner looked over at Tillman and through his tears said, "It's okay, Tillman. It's okayyyyy." I thought it was sweet that Turner was consoling Tillman. But I also got the sense that he was saying, "It's okay Tillman, we'll survive the wrath of mama together. It'll be rough, but we'll survive this hardship." Ha ha. Well, at least they'll make a good team!
I melt when Turner kisses Tillman's head, calls him his baby brother, asks to hold him, consoles him when he's crying, touches his hands, feet, cheeks, nose, mouth and toes. Even though he's pushing down on his nose and sticking his hands in his mouth, I try to back off and not interfere because I know it's Turner's way of showing love for his brother. I hope they are each others best friends for life. I never dreamed that Turner's love for his brother would come so quickly or easily without any jealously. But I sure am grateful!
As a second time mom I still feel that sense that I need to answer my baby's cry, of course. But I don't feel quite the urgency or nervousness this time around. But as soon as Turner hears Tillman's cry, he bolts in his direction saying, "Mommy, baby's crying, hurry hurry hurry!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment