The critics (aka Troy) have recently said that my blogs have been too long and "boring". But I said from the beginning that this is my blog, I'll write what I want, I don't take requests or suggestions. But this is a quick and fun one.
A friend of mine who has a little boy the same age as Turner told me that when she goes to nurse her baby and she pulls out her nursing pads (even in public), her toddler grabs the nursing pad, waves it around and says "Boobies boobies boobies!"
So I figured I could get ahead of the game and just have Turner call everything "privates" for now. He knows his pee-pee is a pee-pee (he's going to hate me for this one day if he ever reads this...ha ha), but everything else is privates.
Like everything else I do, it kind of backfired. He now gets a mischievous expression on his face (the one that I used to get and mom would say that she could see my horns coming out of my head) points at everyone in our family's "privates" (even Tillman's) and says,
"PIRATES! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Love that kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh! Can't stop laughing. I love that little goofball.
ReplyDelete