D'Oh! Everytime I look in the mirror lately I can't help but think "Homer Simpson". Not my best look. But I keep telling myself that I only have six weeks left. What can you do?Troy took a very unattractive picture of me taking a nap on the couch with my belly hanging over. He refuses to show it to me (which is probably smart) but thought it would be funny to send a pic text of it to everyone in my family. Ha...ha so funny I forgot to laugh (throw-back saying from the late 80's early 90's). Anyway, when I used to dream about being pregnant I thought about how my husband would FORCE me to take pictures because I would be glowing and illuminatingly beautiful. Not exactly how it's played out....but again, what can you do?
"Well, it's 1 a.m. Better go home and spend some quality time with the kids." ~Homer Simpson, thoughts on parenthood.
No comments:
Post a Comment