Monday, October 3, 2011

Yawwwwwwn

I had read that children don't mimic yawns until around the age of 5 or 6. This morning I woke up dragging. I'm normally a great sleeper but after a night of being pregnant and having a major crick in my neck from yesterday, I didn't sleep well.

I slowly got up and made my way into the bathroom to brush my teeth. On my way in I YAWNED a big yawn and as Turner was heading in the opposite direction, he also let out a big ole' YAWN. t was so cute! I was really surprised since I had read that it takes until age 5-6 for a child to begin mimicking a yawn.

I thought maybe it was a coincidence at the time, but as I sat down to Google the age that a child normally starts to yawn, I yawned again. And sure enough, my little 19 month old bubs, who is attached at my hip, yawned a big yawn without even being aware that he was yawning. It was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment