Turner screamed his head off the whole way there, it is an hour long drive into Brookshire...he was not a crier, so I was not used to this and I was embarrassed that he wouldn't stop crying.
When we finally arrived at the Farm it was smack dab in the middle of what would have been his morning naptime. We boarded the hayride and he ZONKED out for the entire thing. For the rest of the trip we walked around sweating and enjoying the exhibits more than our babies.
So....let's have a redo!
This year we decided to bravely try again. Success! We had SUCH a great time and the boys soaked in all of their new surroundings. Turner loved the tractor-pulled hayride and even got to pick out his very own pumpkin on one of the stops on the tour. He picked up the very first one he came across and never put it down again.
So we headed over to the giant air-filled trampolines...
Then to the giant slide complete with potato sacks. I asked the guy if I was the only pregnant idiot to ride the slide with my kid and answered, "Well, yes..."
On to the PVC slides, Turner could have stayed here all day long...
We also got smart this year (well, Shannon did) and brought along the iPad to play Thomas the Train on, it was a smooth and very quiet ride home! ;)

Glad it went better this year. Those boys are so cute and lucky to have fun mamas!
ReplyDelete