I hear Turner count to 10...not all the way through each time, but still! Two-free-fooor-fy-siii-sesen-ate-nine-ten! It's unreal to comprehend that my little tiny baby can speak so fluently at age 19 months!
Getting ready for bath time he almost pokes my eye out while exclaiming, "Eye"! He picks my nose and says, "Nose"! And he follows with "ears" and "mouth (well...mouuu)". I ask him where his noggin is and he pats his head. Little country boy!
Then he shocked me tonight when we sat down to unwind after bath time. He always lays down on the couch to get his diaper and pajamas on. We turn the tv and watch a little bit of tv and he drinks his milk. His favorite show is Dinosaur Train and he's asked for "Train" before. But tonight he sang the song instead of asking me to put on "Train".
He sang, "Dinosaur twain, dinosaur twain...". It was so amazing! Just when I had given up on him being able to carry a tune, he busts out in perfect key and it was beautiful! And shocking.
I am so proud of all the leaps and bounds he's made over the last couple of months. I make a big production when he accomplishes something new, but only because it truly fills my heart with joy to hear him learning and growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment