Turner has started talking so much lately and showing a real interest in communicating. These are his words, whether the rest of the world can understand what he's saying or not, I'm not sure, but I understand him:
DA-DA
MA-MA (sometimes...hmmm)
LOOK (this was actually his first word, he would raise his hand slowly and point as he said it)
THIS (which sounds more like the "s"-word)
THAT
MORE (more of the yummies he's eating)
UH-OHHHHHHHHHHH
WHOOOA
OHHHH
YEAAAH
YUM YUM YUM YUM
YES (with a nod...added to his vocab just today!)
And my favorite....NOOOO (while shaking his head dramatically)
I realize what a reflection his vocabulary is on my vocabulary, I DO say "whoooooa" a lot.
And occasionally he repeats a three or four syllable word that I say and it just blows me away. He's getting so big and I love watching him change and grow. I can't wait to see what he'll say next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I need to hang around you more! Then, maybe I'll be repeating 3 and 4 syllable words. ;)
ReplyDelete