Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Chompers

Tiny baby cut his first top tooth over the last couple of days. He was a bit of a handful but not too traumatic overall. I just couldn't figure out why he was biting me and actually needing to be held some.

Wow, this is going by quickly!

I have to wonder, will it just keep going by more and more quickly? If 7 months went by this fast at age 27, will his teenage years just be a whirlwind? Or does it slow down again after the 2 years mark or after he goes to Kindergarten?

How did every day of my high school career creep by in slow motion? How did every hour of my pregnancy feel like an entire day? And then BAM Turner's almost 7 months old, standing and walking the length of the coffee table with teeth on top and bottom! Seriously, how?

I feel like tomorrow morning I'm going to wake up and he's going to be getting ready for the prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment