Today a stranger asked me for the first time if I am pregnant (with the alarming number of cases of dun-lop (your stomach done-lopped over your belt) syndrome and beer guts, people aren't as brave about asking as they used to be) . I stood up tall and announced to everyone in line that "Yes, I am pregnant!"Do you know how she claimed to have known? Not because of my glowing skin. Not because of my protruding baby bump. Not the out-of-control (pardon my French) rack in her face. Not even the junk in my trunk! She could tell because my face is so round, my cheeck bones are high (did she mean chubby? we will stick with high...) my nose is flat and the acne that is taking over my face (she didn't say the acne part, but I know she was thinking about it). What tha?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment