Tillman loves to say "Sunshine!" every morning when I open the window.
He can say: cheese, sunshine, mama, dada, bubba, choo choo, hi, ball, shoe, Pops, Gigi, this, that, and yeah.
He at least attempts to repeat every word I ask him to say. He's got a great vocabulary for a 15 month old baby! He still takes a paci but it sure hasn't interfered with him learning new words.
He understands everything I tell him. It's really fun with him being able to communicate.
He's loves to swing his arms in front of him and clap his hands. He's very cool. And sometimes he swings his arms behind his back like George Jefferson. SO funny. We keep trying to catch it on video but seem to just miss it.
At 15 months he finished cutting ALL of his teeth a few weeks ago and has a mouth FULL of teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment