
- Karen Sanderson Start smoking instead - lol! You know I am kidding, right?! But when smokers quit cigs, they start having gum & candy, so the logic would be that when we quit sugar we would....
- Amber Nicole Demasio I think that's how it always goes- when we set out to do things, something or someone is always around to try and deter us. We just have to be strong and stick to our course! You can do!!!
- Caroline Mulenga Bordelon Ha ha! I know the feeling. I am on day 25 of 30 and Can't wait for the 1st. I know exactly what i will be eating and drinking that day
- Peggy Nicholosi Troy she might buy them for you but how she delivers them to you may not be what you signed up for!!! LOL
- Kristin Knight Dickerson She told me she knew you and I forgot to mention it last night! We are in a mom's group together @ SLBC. Small world for sure!
- Kristin Knight Dickerson Seriously, Mary! I could have passed on any of the other stuff pretty easily but the Milk Duds were calling my name!
*Posted to Facebook on April 25th.













No comments:
Post a Comment