Sunday, May 1, 2011

Today a Ladder, Tomorrow...Everest

I captured this video a couple of weeks ago of Troy training Turner for his future Everest climb. This kid never stops moving and he loves a challenge! I honestly think he would have kept doing this all night long. When we pulled him off and tried to distract him with another toy, he could not be deterred. Finally when it started to get dark outside we had to pry him off and bring him inside for the night. This kid would live outside if he could!

There is no sound on this video, it was just Troy and I chatting and I didn't slow it down or speed it up...Turner just looks like he's in permanent fast-motion.

Disclaimer: No children were injured during the filming of this event. And...I do not approve of the flagrant use of socks-and-sandals you will soon witness in this video.




1 comment:

  1. He's very focused. I felt like I rewound and watched the same thing 3 times.

    ReplyDelete